Sigel Township School District #4F
Eccles School began teaching students in the fall of 1886. The land was first owned by Mr. and Mrs. William Stafford. The land was later transferred to Mary Smith and then deeded to the Eccles School for the sum of $1.00. Forty-eight teachers have taught at the Eccles School. Our student population has ranged from seven in 1990-1991 to a high of 61 in 1905-1906. In 2017-2018 Eccles School had 36 students. We currently have 25 students.
School hours are from 8:00am-3:00pm daily.
Eccles School Happenings
We have been busy working at school between all of our snow days! We have had some training on respect, responsibility, trustworthiness, kindness, fairness, tolerance, and friendship. Thank you to the MSU Extension Office and the Huron County Health Department for their help with this training for our students. We’re just a few weeks away from Spring Break! It’s so hard to believe that we’re done with school in 53 days!
Please Be Kind!
- Dr. Nancy Lubeski – Superintendent
- Julie Talaski – Rural School Supervisor
- Gary Booms – President
- Kelly Zurek – Secretary
- Julie Talaski – Treasurer
- Anne Kennedy – Teacher
- Amanda Hallock – Teacher
- Jodi Geiger – Para Professional
- Rhonda Cook – Para Professional
It is the policy of the Huron County Rural Schools not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, genetic information, or any other legally-protected characteristic, in its programs, activities, or employment.