Eccles School began teaching students in the fall of 1886. The land was first owned by Mr. and Mrs. William Stafford. The land was later transferred to Mary Smith and then deeded to the Eccles School for the sum of $1.00. Forty-eight teachers have taught at the Eccles School. Our student population has ranged from seven in 1990 - 1991 to a high of 61 in 1905 - 1906. In 2003 - 2004 Eccles School had 27 Students. We currently have 31 students.